Terms and Conditions
All prices shown on this website excludes GST.
Website design, development and delivery
- Your website will be built using a per-designed WordPress theme. Marketing package pricing does not include customising the theme or adding new features. Customisation and introducing new features will include charges.
- We will apply your logo and branding, images, content and adjust the template to fit your content requirements as the content fits the general layout and style of the templates.
- You will get 2 rounds of change requests to the branding application.
- During the feedback process we require you to provide us with detailed and constructive feedback. For example: ??I don??t like this colour?? is not good feedback. Instead specify the colours you like with examples.
- To deliver the website (or other products/services) on time, we require your feedback, content, branding details, images and other requirements on time.
- The Client??s approval of all work?will be assumed 14 days?after the work has been submitted to the Client for review and approval, unless the client indicates otherwise?in writing.
Contract period and terms
- Minimum contract period is 12 months
- If the contract is terminated before 12 months, you will be charged for the remainder of your contract term
- Direct Debit or a valid credit card is required prior to start designing/developing your website
- Monthly fees will be charged at the start of each month. First payment for your website will be charged immediately from the following month.
- For maintenance, security and quality assurance purpose, your website hosting must be organised through us
- Any stock photography we are required to purchase may be charged as extra costs
Ending the contract
- You can end the contract anytime after the first 12 months or by paying the remainder of your 12 months contract
- Example: If you register for ‘Start-up’ package which is $195, the total minimum amount to end the contract is $2,340 ex GST. If you decide to end the contract after the first 2 months, you can do so by paying the remainder of $2,340 which is $1,755.00
- Once the above has been fulfilled, we will
- Backup your website files including all images and content and hand it over to you as a ZIP file
- Domains and email management will be handed over to you or your new service provider
- If you are using our email marketing system and want to switch that off, we will download the data from your email marketing account as a CSV file
- Once we hand over the website as a ZIP file, you or your new supplier is responsible for setting up the website. You will also have to set up your email addresses and email accounts. This will effect email and website downtime.
- We require 30 days prior written/email notice to end the contract. If you contact us during or soon after the payment for the month is process, we will cancel the future payments but we will not be able to process a refund of the payment that was charged.
Digital Glare’s Online Billing Service
As a client you will be added into Digital Glare’s online billing system and will be issued with a log in username and password to your account with us. Online billing system will enable you to view your account statement and manage your contact details.
Digital Glare has the right to delete or suspend your account or archive your data such as invoices and quotes. It is your responsibility to make copies of these documents for tax and other purposes. If you have trouble logging in to your billing account you may email us on email@example.com.
Development time and payment
We will aim to complete your website with in 2-3 weeks from the contract start date. Your first payment will be charged at the beginning of the month following the estimated completion time. We assume that you will supply all requirements including feedback, images and content on time. We have allocated a turnaround time of one business day for your feedback.
We will not be responsible for the delays caused due to not providing timely feedback or required content and images on time. Payment for your contract will start as scheduled regardless of the status of your website.
If delays are caused due to our fault, we will hold off the first payment until your website is launched/live.